We are a Filipino-speaking evangelical church situated in Jebel Ali, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The Word of God is our sole source of authority. It is through the Word that we become “wise for salvation through faith in Jesus Christ” (2 Tim. 3:15)
A Call to Pray - 1 Timothy: Pursuing a Gospel-shaped Community
Pray and preach the gospel to all peoples so that many would come to a saving knowledge of Christ.
1. Pray for all kinds of people (2:1-2)
2. The Purpose of praying for all people (2:3-6)
3. Preach to all peoples (2:7)
Living for Christ - Colossians
Put sin to death for you have been renewed in Christ.
I. Put to death your sinful passions (vv. 3:5-7)
II. Put off your sinful practices (vv. 3:8-10)
III. Put down your sinful pride (vv. 3:11)
Holding Fast to Christ - Colossians
Do not substitute the truth of what we have in Christ for the falsehood of man-made rules and regulations.
1. Refuse other’s judgement on the issues of diet and days (vv. 16-17)
2. Reject other’s condemnation based on ascetic and mystical practices (vv. 18-19)
3. Renounce obedience to worthless man-made regulations (vv. 20-23)
Alive in Christ - Colossians
Let us not be enticed by false teachings, but instead be captivated by the truth of our sufficiency in Christ.
1. Warning: Do not be taken captive by false teaching! (v. 8)
2. Reason: Christ is fully God, and we are full in Him (vv. 9-10)
3. Excurcus: Our Completeness in Chrst (vv. 11-15)
A Call to Persevere - Jude - Contend for the One True Faith
The Church is called to defend her gospel purity and unity by persevering in the faith.
1. A Call to Remember (vv. 17-19)
2. A Call to Persevere (vv. 20-23)
3. A Call to Praise (vv. 24-25)
A Call to Defend - Jude - Contend for the One True Faith
The Church is called to defend her gospel purity and unity.
I. Appeal to contend for the Faith (vv.1-4)
II. A Reminder of God’s Judgement in the Past (vv.5-7)
III. Identity and Condemnation of False Teachers (vv. 8-16)