You ask — we hear you. The Capital Markets Strategy team loves receiving and responding to your questions. So, each quarter, the team will devote an entire podcast episode to answering the ones you ask most often. In this episode, they discuss topics like:
• Why are long-term bonds down currently?
• Where are yields and inflation headed, and what could it mean for fixed-income investors?
• What can we expect from the energy sector for the rest of this year?
• Are emerging markets still favourable for 2021?
• What’s the potential major market risk for the next 18 to 24 months?
Tune in to hear the team’s responses. And keep your questions coming in.