Coronavirus: China urged to delay purchase elements of US trade deal as outbreak rocks economy
- China should request a delay on its purchases from the US under the Phase One trade deal: What does this mean for the US economy?
- Dallas men arrested for conspiring to violate US sanctions on Iran to help China buy Iranian oil
- Agriculture purchases will likely be prioritized over energy purchases.
Saudi Arabia and Russia Should Want Democrat to Ban Fracking
Exclusive: Qatar delays partnerships for natural gas expansion amid price collapse
- Is this a bad indication of future natural gas prices?
Crossing the Line: A Scientist’s Road From Neutrality to Activism
- Professor from Boston University engages in a hunger strike to protest building a natural gas compressor being built in Weymouth
UAE's nuclear power plant to start operations in 'near future' after reactor licence issued
- Could provide 25% of UAE’s power needs
- UAE went about this the right way with all the correct diplomatic negotiations
- could be a good precedent for other Gulf countries, good example. Especially for Saudi Arabia
Oil traders rent South Korean storage after virus hits China demand
- buying storage leases for 2-6 months in South Korea because of demand drop due to Coronavirus
- should we increase global storage capacity?
Kuwait minister says neutral zone output to reach 550,000 b/d by year-end
- Most analysts think this is a wildly optimistic
March 4 Panel in DC! The Iran Crisis and American Energy Security
Chinese Refiners Go on Buying Spree as Oil Too Cheap to Ignore