Before they won Super Bowls-- before they made Pro Bowls-- before the name Manning was synonymous with victory, both Eli Manning and Peyton Manning had to learn what it meant lose, and lose big. This week, on The Secret to Victory: Peyton and Eli Manning on what they each learned from their rookie seasons.
The Secret to Victory is hosted by Domonique Foxworth.
Visit gatorade.com/podcast to learn more.
This episode features:
- Peyton Manning, retired NFL quarterback
- Eli Manning, quarterback for the New York Giants
- Archie Manning, father of Eli and Peyton Manning, former NFL quarterback
- Jim Mora, former head coach of the Indianapolis Colts
- Tom Coughlin, former head coach of the New York Giants, current executive vice president of football operations at the Jacksonville Jaguars
We want to hear what you think of the show! Go to thesecrettovictory.com/survey to fill out a survey and let us know.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices