Active Campaign Email Automation Strategies with Barry Moore from The Active Marketer
* Click here to download the podcast shownotes
* Free Onboarding Automation
* Free Coupon for ActiveCampaign Quickstart Training
001. Neil Patel (Kissmetrics Founder) On How To Make Better Decisions Around Client Selection, Branding and Investing
005. Jake Hower (Fuzed App Creator) On How To Increase Customer Retention Through Automated Marketing
170. Ryan Deiss From Digital Marketer Reveals The 5-Step Conversion Funnel That Turbo-Charges Your Business Growth
171. Email Marketing Success Strategies Revealed with Co-Founder of Digital Marketer Richard Lindner
How to set up your marketing automations to mirror real life sales situations using a clear tagging strategy
You're looking to buy a pair of shoes so you walk into a shoe store.
You’re greeted by a salesperson. He’s polite and genuinely tries to help you solve your ‘problem’.
He asks you what you‘re after. Do you need dress shoes? Or running shoes? Or casual wear?
He asks you if you have any special requirements. Do yo have flat feet?
After having carefully understood your needs, he shows you the right pair of shoes to suit your specific needs and explains why these shoes are the best solution for you.
Would you buy the shoes from him?
You’d probably buy the shoes from that salesperson, right?
Well, it’s no different in the online world.
Sales funnels work in the same way. Except they typically happen online via email marketing automation.
When you build a sales funnel, you first build trust with your customer by understanding their problem.
You then send them solutions (often in the form of online content) that’s specifically targeted to their problem.
You deliver some a meaningful transformation through that content in the context of that problem they’re trying to solve.
After having delivered value to the customer you then (and only then) offer them a product that’s relevant to them and their specific problem.
In this episode,