Today's episode is all about ancient wisdom for the modern women. We explore the beautiful art and science of Traditional Chinese Medicine, how it supports, connects and can assist in rebalancing our endocrine system, overall health and how it can be transformative for women's well being. We dive into the elements, organs, chat on herbs, and acupuncture, emotions and learning to say yes to yourself, without the guilt!
Meet our Podcast Guest:
Keri Krieger from www.kerikrieger.com uses ancient wisdom to help modern women come home to themselves: in their practices; in their bodies; in their personal lives. With over 20 years experience Keri uses her unique blend of Chinese medicine meets magical thinking, using a combination of acupuncture and alchemical life coaching Keri teaches women how to truly nourish themselves: mind, body and spirit. Guiding women on an embodied pathway from breakdown to breakthrough, she offers a way to truly nourish yourself, embrace your divine wisdom and step away from exhaustion and burnout.
In this episode we chat about:
* Getting to know your menstrual cycle with Chinese Medicine
* What is Acupuncture? (Should I really be scared of needles)
* How acupuncture can support your overall menstrual cycle and PMS
* Simple daily TCM habits that support your menstrual cycle health
* The rhythm and flows your balancing your energy throughout your cycle
* Importance of tracking your cycle and what it can teach you
* Learning to say NO, and yes to yourself
* How our mental and emotional health can be linked to organs within your body
Visit www.wellsome.com for more Well Woman updates, menstrual health guides, free resources and more. Got a question from today's show? Email us at email@example.com or post and share over on Instagram at @wellsome_jemalee, #WellWomanPodcast