Before the Train Wreck is a show hosted by Richard Cooper (Entrepreneurs in Cars). In this show, he takes calls and questions from people BEFORE they make really bad choices in life.
0100 - 100th Episode Celebration - ALL Q&A Call Ins
Celebrating 100 episodes of the 'Before The Train Wreck" series, I'll have a few close friends join me, and call ins will be open so you can ask a question, or share your biggest lesson learned from the series.
099 - Posers
There's an epidemic of posers, frauds, clout chasers and fake men shilling lies that will eventually lead to a train wreck for men serious about seeking betterment.
Tonight I'll show you how to identify these dangerous personalities, and why you should avoid them.
098 - Can a Woman Be Loyal To One Man?
In this cast we'll examine the concept of loyalty, monogamy, and if woman can be loyal to one man.
Many men seek 'loyalty' as a characteristic in a long term partner, but few understand what drives a woman to be loyal to a man.
To understand this, we'll first talk about the 3 main innate characteristics of women (hypergamy, Briffaults law & solipsism) that drive their choices.
Then we will talk about monogamy, as it relates to relationships.
We'll wrap on on signs she is straying, or about to stray in the relationship.
097 - The REAL Trophy Wife - Why 3G1K & Lana Rhoades is wrong
In this cast, I break down the advice from 3 women in a kitchen giving other women terrible advice on how to be a trophy wife, and what women really need to do if they want to land a top shelf man.
096 - Envy - Beware These Fragile Egos - The Law of Envy - Robert Greene
This podcast will deal with envy, as Robert Greene wrote about in the book "The Laws of Human Nature."
Envy first THEN friendship follows. Friends are more likely to become envious of you
Their key goal is to find your weakness & how to hurt you.
They rationalize a false narrative about your success IE you got to where you were by luck or a silver spoon.
Have a neutral third party to keep an eye over your shoulder AKA a 'sober second thinker' Kevin O'Leary
People never admit their envy because that means they need to consider themselves inferior
4 MAJOR signs of envy are
- micro expressions - IE dagger eyes (they only last a few seconds)
- poisonous praise - Disparaging comments cushioned as praise IE when you successfully finish a project, they will comment about how much money you will make rather than praise your hard work.
- backbiting - Envious people enjoy talking about the negative aspects of a persons character weather real or imagined.
- seesawing - of positive & negative actions - IE they heap praise then harsh criticisms then warm up again repeating the cycle
5 main type of enviers
1. the leveler - they tear down anyone that has achieved something great, and try to bring them down to their mediocre level - they never see excellence in others unless they are dead.
2. The self entitled slacker - they feel like the world owes them attention/praise even though they lack the discipline to do the hard work
3. The status friend - they always measure people via social status - they envy those of a higher status & envy those who enjoy certain privileges'
4. The attacher - They don't have a calling in life so they attach themselves to people with a sense of purpose - they envy & ultimately attack the person they have attached to
5. The insecure master - they are an insecure person who holds a high position in society - but secretly doubts their worth therefore they envy more talented subordinates
#Envy #Jealousy #RobertGreene
095 - Ten Dating Tips For 2021 & How To Avoid Train Wrecks
I'm joined tonight by a seasoned man from LA sharing his insights on dating in the modern era. We will cover the following 10 points, and talk about how to avoid making a train wreck out of life.
1. The digital transformation of the dating space - How men are getting left behind
2. The impact of the pandemic on the dating scene - How most men got screwed
3. Why text game is more critical than ever before - Why most men don't know how to communicate
4. My experiences with dating apps and sites in 2020 - Case studies guys can learn from
5. Common mistakes guys make with texting - what to avoid
6. The key strategy of text game - How to navigate the digitized world
7. Know the rules so you’ll know how to bend and break them
8. Bridging the gap between your digital self and real self
9. The hard reality of the digital future of the dating space - A warning for men
10. Why now is the golden time to get ahead of the pack
Lots of Jems in this show .
Lifechanging and lifesaving imparted wisdom!
Listening to these two chat and help guide people through solving their issues is a highlight of my week. They come at it from two very different approaches but with the same goal of genuinely wanting to help anyone they can.
Savior of men
Watch Rich all the time on YouTube now I can easily listen to him all the time