In this episode we speak with Kai Haley Head of Design Relations at Google, which supports design excellence for designers and developers building on Google's platforms. Kai was also one of the founders and leads of the Google Sprint Master Academy, where she has trained over 800 Sprint Masters to drive innovation across Google’s diverse product areas.
- How Google use design sprints to explore 'Moonshot' ideas
- Cultivating an experimentation mindset and what she looks for in new hires
- Collaborating with designers and developers across Google platforms
- How Kai and her team have trained over 800 people in the design sprint methodology
- Plus the trends we should be watching