Welcome to today's episode of Business Between Bells with Tracy Harris from Mums with Hustle.
I hope today's episode will provide you with a bit of relief in light of covid-19, we recorded this two weeks ago when it felt as if circumstances were very different and it was a really enjoyable chat.
I've been following Tracy's journey since the very beginning, her eldest son and my daughter are a few months apart and I started my business not long after hers. It has been an absolute joy to see her and her husband Karl grow it into the empire it is today helping Mums from all over the globe design their life first and business second by harnessing the superpower of Instagram as part of a complete digital strategy. I'm a founding member of the Social Method Society and I have to say it is a community like no other.
In today's episode we discuss:
- How Tracy and Karl have walked the talk and created their business around their values and life vision
- How their son Ethan and the family are transitioning into his first year of school
- How matrescence transformed Tracy into a new person and was the catalyst for her starting her successful business
- How we all need to keep our 'future selves' in mind when designing our businesses
- How Tracy developed a membership model for her business 'The Social Method Society' and her decisions behind going all in on this and how it has paid off
- The importance of seeking out mentors in business
Tracy's energy is infectious, and I think this will be such a great pick me up for you at the moment. I hope you get as much out of it as I did.
You can find Tracy at https://mumswithhustle.com/ and on Instagram @mumswithhustle