Want to uncover your truth & purpose in the world? On the Create a Life that is Beautiful Podcast we hear the stories of some amazing people who have created their life (and work!) doing what they love, enjoy and are inspired by. A life that is truly BEAUTIFUL in their eyes! Discover how you too can build a beautiful relationship with both yourself and the world by stepping into your authenticity and sharing your unique gifts and talents. Your host is Leticia Ringe: Life Coach, Writer and Soulpreneur. Join us as we talk: Health, Lifestyle, Wellness, Spirituality, Blogging, Entrepreneurship, Purpose, Self-Love, and so much more! Experience peace, freedom and fulfillment when you consciously create a life you love, enjoy & are inspired by. Find out more at www.leticiaringe.com
CLB 138: How To BE A Great Coach
TOP SECRET: I LOVE BEING A COACH!
It’s true (even though I totally rejected the identity of a coach back in 2019 - I’ve now taken a 180!), I’m obsessed with lifelong self discovery & learning about life itself! I’m committed to living a conscious & intentional life, and to growing + evolving as a human. I love coaching my clients, I love refining my skills as a coach, I love talking to other coaches and I love how my clients challenge me to go deeper, and wider in my own self development… every single day.
So, let’s talk about BEING A COACH & my top tips for being the best coach you can be in today’s episode on the Podcast!
Join me as we talk:
* Why I’m mega proud to be a part of the coaching industry & what I’m doing to make sure I contribute to this industry in a meaningful way.
* Why who we see as being a coach is much broader than we realise.
* How to ditch internalised patriarchal systems requiring perfection, that stop so many coaches from showing up & sharing their gifts!
* Why I believe EVERYONE could train as a coach and apply it to their work in the world - no matter who you are!
* Should you invest in being certified as a coach? Find out my thoughts on this topic & how they have changed over the years.
* The top skills I would invest in as a coach.
* Who your number 1 client is as a coach. And, why you shouldn’t wait to have every area of your life “together” to be the best coach you can be!
This episode is perfect for all COACHES, helpers, healers, course creators, content creators, consultants, aspiring coaches & service based entrepreneurs & workers who love HELPING people create transformations in their beautiful lives. Start listening now!
For full show notes head to: www.leticiaringe.com/podcast/coach
CLB 137: Sustainable Business
How do I create a sustainable business? Today, I’m taking you through my 7 principles for sustainable business (and living) with practical examples of how you can implement these principles into your life & business right now! Stop feeling exhausted, burned out & drained and start feeling energised, vibrant & full of joy. Woo hoo!
Join me as we talk:
* What sustainability means in relation to your business & why it matters for the longevity of your business and YOU
* My 7 principles to sustainable business & how to start implementing these into your life + business right away today
* How to design a business that TAKES CARE OF YOU & lights up your entire body, mind & soul
* How to make better decisions & instantly declutter your time, space & mind so you’ve got time for the things that matter most to you
* What self-trust and sustainability have to do with each other and why it’s your ticket to the most easeful business of your life.
* How focus, commitment & time abundance will help you amplify your business & create better results all round!
This episode is perfect for all business owners [and] humans. It doesn’t matter what kind of business you have or who you are - SUSTAINABILITY MATTERS. Start listening now!
For the full episode show notes visit -www.leticiaringe.com/podcast/sustainablebusiness
CLB 136: How I Invest My Money & Ensure an ROI
How do I invest my money? What do I do with my business income? What investments do I make into my business? Today, I’m answering all the questions regarding what I do with my money and the number 1 thing I choose to invest my money into and how I’ve ensured these decisions have led to the extraordinary success my business has had so far!
Join me as we talk:
* The number 1 thing I choose to invest my money into and why it compares to no other investment financially, professionally & personally
* How I choose to think about investments and how to ensure you make a return on you investment every time
* How I invest my money into my business, incl how I started hiring a team, how my investments helped me to feel less alone and set me up for a sustainable, fun & ever growing business
* What investing has to do with taking you & your vision seriously and why certifications and partners aren’t the ones to give you permission you crave
* Answers to common objections business owners have about investing like “I’ll invest when I start making money”, “I need to ask my partner”, “what if I don’t make my money back?”. “Am I really good enough?” and “I’ve already invested in my business…”
* 5 ways to start bringing in cash now to invest into your business.
This episode is perfect for every business owner - especially if you’ve been wondering what on earth to do with your business income, or have found yourself spinning in circles & over-analysing whether you should make investments into your business. Start listening now!
For the full episode show notes - www.leticiaringe.com/podcast/invest
CLB 135: Is This What I’m Meant To Be Doing?
IS THIS WHAT I’M MEANT TO BE DOING? Ever found this question popping into your head along your business (or life!) journey? Me too!
This has got to be THE question that most plagues my clients minds, and prevents them from moving forward in their amazing businesses. As one of my clients described it - it keeps me “spinning in circles”.
If this is you too - don’t worry I’ve got you covered! In today’s episode, I’m going to share with you the remedy I’ve discovered that will STOP the toll this question can take, so you can ditch self-doubt and get back to blazing the trails you’re here to blaze!
Join me as we talk:
* Why & when our mind typically presents this question
* What happens when we keep entertaining this question
* Why you never need to ask yourself this question again
* What this question has to do with perfectionism & control
* And, how to help you move forward - on track - no matter how much clarity you have right now about where “this is what I’m meant to be doing”.
This episode is perfect for if you’ve ever noticed your mind offering you this question (other variations include “should I be doing this? “Is this really for me?” “is this what I’m supposed to be doing” etc”). It’s also for you if you find yourself doubting your decisions, feeling confused or second guessing the path you’re on. Let’s do this!
For full show notes head to: www.leticiaringe.com/podcast/isthis
CLB 134: Day In The Life of A Holistic Business Coach
Ever wanted to know what a day in my life looks like? How about a month or even a year? Well, today’s the day! Grab your headphones & tune into Episode 134 on the Podcast as I’m spilling the beans on exactly what I do on a day to day basis in BOTH my life & business.
Join me as we talk:
* How I do it all (i.e. my all) - business, family, friends, exercise, travel, learning, food, appointments, events and all of the things!
* What boundaries I have in my business around when I work and when I don’t work
* How I ensure I thrive HOLISTICALLY in my life, even while having a thriving, six figure business
* Examples of how I work with my menstrual cycle & body in my business
* What a day, month & year in my life looks like across my life + business
My current morning and evening rituals, and weekly review
* How you can begin intentionally unveiling what your perfect life & day looks like and how you can start embodying that “dream life” right now!
* Ways you can bring extra support into your business & life too
* Tips for building a successful business that lasts!
This episode is perfect for you’re a coach, business owner or just plain curious on what my life looks like!
For full show notes head to: www.leticiaringe.com/podcast/dayinthelife
CLB 133: Byron Bay Adventures & Facing Fear
It’s time for a life update! I’ve been in Byron Bay for 2 weeks now. Find out what’s been happening in today’s episode on the Podcast.
Join me as we talk:
* The typical cycle of emotion that occurs when you step into the unknown, make a life pivot or take a leap of faith.
* Why curiosity is your super power for any kind of life transition & up-level.
* How I bring safety & comfort into a new space when travelling.
What I’ve learned so far on my travels about both life & business!
* This episode is perfect for you listened to my last episode about why I’ve decided to travel without my partner! It’s also perfect if you too are feeling drawn to a big life pivot but are facing fear at stepping into the unknown.
For full show notes head to: www.leticiaringe.com/podcast/byronbay
I'm loving this podcast. I listen to an episode once and then a second time and take notes! So many gems in each. Im so thrilled I found it. Leticia thank you so much.
I've already learnt so much!
A fittingly beautiful podcast - am loving listening to Leticia's story and hearing from her amazing friends - I am especially happy to have been made aware of Anoushka and the Goddess Space, and Ariadne and Yin Yoga (something I've started practising and love learning about!) Also very excited to be going through Leticia's 21 Actions - everything she is creating is resonating with me right now.
Creat a Life that is Beautiful Podcast
Love the podcasts, very honest and inspiring and I'm looking forward to listening to more of them.