Eco Health Organic is a podcast hosted by me, Jeff Wilson, as I interview epic guests who share their wisdom and discoveries about the health of this planet (Eco), our physical and mental health (Health), our diet and the food industry (Organic).
It is a place where together we can build on the stoke for the life we already have, while also offering up some useful tools to help navigate the tricky stuff. It's about thriving in the modern world, not surviving. Oh, and laughing at least once no matter how serious the topic is. :)
A sneak peek at the benefits of Meditation
On this episode of WTF Friday, we take a sneak peek at some of the benefits of meditation. If you already have a regular meditation practice, you'll most likely know some of them. We will be looking at the benefits of mediation in more detail with meditation experts on our full-length episodes of Eco Health Organic, but here is a quick look.
Outside of the obvious benefits such as quietening the mind and reducing stress in the modern world, it may surprise you to learn meditation can actually decrease inflammation in the body, help increase fertility, and actually boost your immune system to name a few.
Hopefully, this episode might give you some gentle encouragement to give meditation a go, or a fresh dose of motivation to get back to a regular practice if you have been letting your meditation practice slip a little lately.
Enjoy this episode of Eco Health Organics WTFF.
Pulling the Trigger, Beating the Fear Within - Nadine Champion
"It's Just 10 Seconds of Courage between you and what you fear, between where you are and where you want to be." Nadine Champion.
I was lucky enough to see an incredible TED Talk by Nadine Champion in the Sydney Opera house, and even more grateful to have her on Eco Health Organic.
This episode Nadine gets stuck into what it takes to push past the fear within us that can stop us all from living our true potential.
She knows what she's talking about. She's trained as a martial artist for over thirty years working with Benny "The Jet" Urquidez who is an undefeated world champion fighter. Nadine has won her own world championships in different disciplines. She is an undefeated full contact kickboxing world champion. Nadine also won her own personal battle against cancer. She's a modern-day warrior that lives and breathes what she teaches.
Just some of what Nadine shares in this episode:
• How to learn to recognise our drivers to ensure we are doing things that are purposeful and aligned with our hearts and values.
• How to beat self-sabotage.
• Why our own fear and the inner critic is such a killer of so much potential and what we can do to take back the reins.
• The importance of not dimming your light and being brave enough to show up as your authentic self in the world.
• The 10 Seconds Of Courage tool. How to use it and why it works so well in any situation.
The must watch TEDx talk from Nadine on Youtube. It's awesome, check it out.
Beautiful healthy Brazil, in the form of a Berry. The Acai Berry.
This Episode of WTF Friday is a super quick look at the mighty Acai Berry.
This little berry out of Brazil is packing many health benefits. We only cover a few here, but hopefully it's enough of an introduction for you to get some into your smoothies, smoothie bowls or however you have your fruits and berries.
Don't forget to check out the full-length interview episodes of Eco Health Organic.
Everything either adds or subtracts to our wellbeing. What are you adding? Matt Griggs
"Success is the fearless pursuit of what you're most drawn to." Matt Griggs.
Today's episode features Matt Griggs.
Matt Griggs is a high-performance coach and has worked with surfing world champions such as Mick Fannings and Steph Gilmore. He's an incredible guy that has done a lot of work on himself and fortunately for us he's out there helping other people get the best out of themselves.
Now you could think a high-performance coach would be all about goal execution and winning. Matt wants the people he works with to live a life of fulfilment. No question there, but it's his holistic approach to performance for people to get the best out of themselves that is where I found Matt sets himself apart.
I loved this interview, and I hope you do too. Don't forget to jump in the comment section for your thoughts and takeaways on this episode.
In this episode, some of what Matt covers is:
• The importance of going inward and getting to know ourselves before being in the pursuit of any external goals.
• The impact a regular Kelee meditation practice has had on his life.
• How everything in life either adds or subtracts to our best life. What are we adding?
• Fear conditioning and how that drives so many of us without realising and how to be free of it.
• Matt explains how it's not always about achieving the outcome, but how we respond to results that differ from what we had in mind.
• The importance that our external environment is a loving, healthy and nurturing environment, and he also offers some great advice on how to create that environment.
Customer ReviewsSee All
Great content explained in a fun and informative way! Love it