The global sales enablement community has positioned itself as one of the most welcoming, helpful, and connected professional communities out there. Our guest in this week's episode has been one of the community leaders actively driving this collaborative culture. We'll talk about his experience in attempting to elevate the sales enablement profession, his top tips for enablers who want to contribute, and the role enablement plays in diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging. Please welcome the founder of Trust Enablement, John Moore.
Here are some of the questions we cover:
- What led you to start Trust Enablement?
- You've often stated in the past that it is your mission to elevate the enablement profession. What has worked and what hasn't worked well for you in the past on that front?
- What can enablers do on a day-to-day basis to contribute to the global sales enablement community and elevate the profession?
- DEIB (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging) is a hot topic but not all businesses walk the talk. Which role can enablement play in avoiding DEIB being perceived as a token PR exercise?
- What is the upcoming conference series you're working on all about?
Here are some of the resources referenced in this episode:
Connect with John on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aaronevanssalesenablement/
Trust Enablement: https://www.trustenablement.com/
The Trust Enablement Summit: https://www.trustenablement.com/trust-enablement-summit/
Connect with Felix Krueger online: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hfkrueger/
Where to find The State of Sales Enablement:
Website - http://thestateofsalesenablement.com/
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-state-of-sales-enablement-podcast/
Apple Podcasts - https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-state-of-sales-enablement/id1558307853
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/4ceCJYJLuCbTNbRTriOFpe?si=avn_E9EGSNu3gmHfoqJ_6g