Michael Krieger joins me on on Ep 47 of Wake Up.
He’s an Ex Wall Street guy, founder of Liberty Blitzkrieg, Bitcoiner, Father, Husband and Gardener.
The key topic of this discussion as Spiral Dynamics, a model of understanding the human collective and individual consciences through levels & layers of values frameworks.
Created by Clare Graves in the time of Maslow, and built up by Don Beck, Spiral Dynamics is a fascinating way to understand human behaviour both at an individual and collective level.
Apart from Spiral, the conversation covered:
- Localism & Decentralisation
- Global connectedness VS Globalism
- Globalism = Industrial Farming & Monsanto
- Localism = Permaculture
- Globalism cannot work because the principles it sits on are false.
- It removes accountability
- Technocratic leviathans can only exist within the framework of a monopolistic state
- Localism is natural & emergent. That’s why it was they “way it used to be”.
- Values are emergent & people naturally align around tribes & communities
- The Municipality has the MOST power, then the city, then the state, then the nation.
- Comfort & convenience.
- Static VS Dynamic inequality.
- Can move up. Can move down.
- We’ve been in a Dark Age
- Stupidity or Plan?
- Spiral Dynamics
- Don Beck & Ken Wilbur
Some books & concepts mentioned by Mike:
Brave New World Revisited.
Share this episode with those you care about.
It’s deep and far reaching.
Follow Mike’s work at:
@LibertBlitz on Twitter