Glass by name, but certainly not by nature! Join me on this week's episode of Girl's Got Moxie for a thought-provoking and inspiring chat with Director of Sydney-based PR agency 'Electric Collective', Adriana Glass - a woman who has turned her harrowing experience with domestic violence into a catalyst for change for other survivors.
This podcast is proudly brought to you by www.moxie.com.au
Resource links from today's episode:
Call 000 if you are in danger
Lifeline Call 13 11 14 for crisis support and suicide prevention services
National Domestic Violence Hotline Call 1800 737 732 (1800 RESPECT) for counselling, referrals and support service 24hrs a day for anyone experiencing sexual assault, domestic and family violence
Aboriginal Family Domestic Violence Hotline 1300 019 123
You can donate personal care items to www.sharethedignity.com.au
Please note that the above resources relate to Australia.
Adriana's song choice for the Girl's Got Moxie podcast guest playlist on Spotify is: "Good as hell" by Lizzo.
Get a BTS glimpse of this ep with Adriana via 'OVER-FLOW', our Mox-pop segments on our YouTube channel.
I'd love to stay in touch and share more good thangs with you... Here are some suggestions:
· If you like what you heard on today's ep, I'd love it if you gave our lil' poddy a review!
· To be the first to know when a new podcast episode drops, hit the 'Subscribe' button on iTunes or Stitcher, or 'Follow' on Spotify
· Head to OfficialMoxieTV on YouTube for a BTS glimpse into these poddy eps via our 'OVER-FLOW' Mox-pop segments
· Join the convo in our Girl's Got Moxie community group on Facebook (no trolls or hate plz, good vibes only!)
· Check out our Girl's Got Moxie playlists on Spotify featuring songs requested by our guests
· To learn more about Moxie products, head to www.moxie.com.au or find us at @moxiehq on Insta
· Get in touch any time at email@example.com
Until next time, thanks a bunch for your support and go get 'em, Moxette!! Mia x