Podcast channel for THE Aussie Rugby Website: Green and Gold Rugby. We produce three podcasts - the Green and Gold Rugby Show, the Rugby Report Card and The Dropped Kick-Off.
The Report Card takes no prisoners as they analyse the weekend's games, while the G&GR Show breaks down the burning questions in Australian rugby. The Dropped Kick-Off sits down with folks in the know, covering left-field and relevant topics around the game in Australia.
Rugby Report Card 111 - Weekly Podcast
Blake and Richard are finally back to do a weekly review of the weekend's action. They'll be off next week though as there is no international rugby
GAGR Podcast 326 - That. Bloody. Kick.
Still haven’t recovered from the weekend? Neither have we.
Rugby Reg, Matt, Hugh and Nick are back to chew the fat on the thrilling draw in Wellington that kicked off the Rennie era for the Wallabies.
WARNING: mild coarse language
The Five Burning Questions
1. How do we feel about that game?
2. What was one thing that caught your eye about the way the Wallabies played?
3. Who was your Wallaby man of the match?
4. What should we change for next game?
5. What does this all mean for the Rugby Championship?
GAGR Podcast 325 - "Off-The-Ball Work"
The Super Rugby AU final is upon us, and the Rugby Championship and Bledisloe Cup has been announced. Probably a good time for a podcast, finally! Rugby Reg, Matt and Hugh return for another episode of the Green and Gold Rugby Show, and chew the fat on the latest topics in Australian rugby.
WARNING: mild coarse language
The Five Burning Questions:
1. Who is going to win Super Rugby AU?
2. Is this format the way forward for Super Rugby?
3. The Rugby Championship and Bledisloe Cup announcement: is this our biggest opportunity in years to turn the game around in Australia?
4. Rennie’s squad: do we like what we see?
5. Which rookie player in the squad do we expect to be a bolter into the Wallabies?
GAGR Podcast 324 - On The Clock
Somehow, we got Reg to come on after that Reds performance!
Rugby Reg, Hugh and Matt reunite at the Super Rugby AU halfway point to talk all things rugby, including the exciting new TV bundle that has been put together by the governing body.
The Four Burning Questions:
1. What are our thoughts on the new TV package, and will Optus get the rights?
2. Are you still enjoying Super AU?
3. Which team is going to win?
4. Who is a Wallaby bolter that has caught your eye?
Rugby Report Card 110 - Dew On The Weekend
The boys discuss an amazing weekend, where the Reds got dusted by the Tahs and the Rebels upset the Brumbies.
Rugby Report Card 109 - The Superanos
The boys discuss Super Rugby Au and Aoteoroa, and much mo-
Customer ReviewsSee All
Tackling the issues
Well done fellas. Finally a podcast that dives into things and doesn’t beat around the bush.
This wld be better without the idiot who constantly can’t communicate without swearing 👎
Love ur work
Only people willing to stick there neck out and say what they see, good on ya lads