Learn from independent board game designers how they got where they did and what they learned along the way.
Joe Slack Update
I get Joe Slack back on the show to:
* Give us an update on Relics of Rajavijara on manufacturing and fulfillment
* Tell us about his new book The Board Game Designer’s Guide to Working in the Industry
* and his thoughts on when we can get back to board game events
I get to chat with Andrew Kuplic from Flame Point Games about launching the 2nd edition of #MagicalUnicornQuest on Kickstarter.
Darren Terpestra Update & Game Design Mastery Course
Darren Terpestra comes back onto the podcast to give us an update on his game Ignite as well as a Game Design Mastery Course.
I chat with Harrison Brooks who designed EleavtorUp.
* He's 17 years old so we talk about the challenges and benefits of designing games while you're 17
* He believes in screen-free time
* And we get into Lego
Today we try something new. Matthew Stockton interviews Josh Bakken.
We get into ZU Tiles: Hime, trading card games like Magic the Gathering, and the top 5 anime & manga recommendations.
John D'Angelo designed Runelords based on the book series by David Farland.
We get into intellectual property, royalties, and of course espresso. ☕