Have you ever wanted to know what legal ops looks like at Google? Or are you curious about what the President of CLOC thinks about the future of legal ops?
We sat down with the inspiring Mary O’Carroll, Director of Operations, Technology and Strategy for the legal department at Google and President of CLOC, the Corporate Legal Operations Consortium.
Mary, Alex and Elliot discussed many topics concerning legal operations and technology, including:
* Mary’s journey to becoming one of the most influential leaders in legal operations
* The structure of legal ops at Google and their tech stack
* What legal ops looks like across the world and how it has grown
* Why data is at the centre of everything for legal ops
* Whether or not we are moving to more enterprise technology, at the expense of legal-specific technology
* Mary’s view on the future of legal ops and technology
Mary O’Carroll’s CLOC profile: https://cloc.org/about-cloc/
On LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/maryshenocarroll/
On Twitter: https://twitter.com/maryocarroll?lang=en