Mandi Azoulay is an integrative Chinese Medicine Practitioner and Naturopath with a specialty in women's sexual health and fertility who believes that everyone is entitled to have a healthy sex life. In this episode, she helps us navigate how! From hormones, to the contraceptive pill, to stress, we explore the potential culprits behind a lost libido (and, how to get it back), the importance of female orgasms and understanding your own pleasure (yes, we talk masturbation!) to how to achieve an, in her words, "Olympic-level pelvic floor technique". Get prepped to be (more) informed, Moxettes...!
Please note that the information discussed in this episode does not substitute a personalised medical diagnosis or treatment and this is only the opinion/experience of one practitioner. If you think you may be having some issues with anything discussed in today's episode, please consult a trusted health professional.
This podcast is proudly brought to you by www.moxie.com.au
Resource links from today's episode:
You can learn more about Mandi and her clinical practice at: https://www.nestfc.com.au/services/chinese-medicine---acupuncture-
Mandi's song choice for the Girl's Got Moxie podcast guest playlist on Spotify is: "All Night Long" by Lionel Ritchie.
I'd love to stay in touch and share more good thangs with you... Here are some suggestions:
· If you like what you heard on today's ep, I'd love it if you gave our lil' poddy a review!
· To be the first to know when a new podcast episode drops, hit the 'Subscribe' button on iTunes or Stitcher, or 'Follow' on Spotify
· Join the convo in our Girl's Got Moxie community group on Facebook (no trolls or hate plz, good vibes only!)
· Check out our Girl's Got Moxie playlists on Spotify featuring songs requested by our guests
· To learn more about Moxie products, head to www.moxie.com.au or find us at @moxiehq on Insta.
· Get in touch any time at email@example.com
Until next time, thanks a bunch for your support and go get 'em, Moxette!! Mia x