Are you living your bravest life? In today’s fearful world, living bravely has become indispensable for living well.
Join best-selling author Margie Warrell as she shares practical wisdom and empowering conversations with world-renowned thought leaders such as Marianne Williamson, Steve Forbes, Sri Sri Ravi Shanker and Tal Ben-Shahar that get to the heart of what holds us back.
This podcast will inspire you to master fear, reframe failure and find the courage to step fully into your own power to enjoy greater success and fulfillment in your work, relationships and life.
Want to be a change maker but too often doubt if you can? Listen, dare, then do.
Dr Phil McGraw: Monsters live in the dark - mental health, reentry fear & building confidence to ‘get back to life'
As we look forward beyond this pandemic, I enjoyed a deep dive conversation with Dr Phil about its impact on mental health, irrational fear and building the confidence to ‘get back to life’. We covered a lot of ground, from removing the stigma around mental illness and the long-term impact of social isolation to how we can help our kids build self-esteem and confidence by better managing our own fears and mental wellbeing.
A chapter closes: Your problems are not the problem
After years of derailed plans to return to my children in the USA, I am finally moving back to America. Recorded the day before leaving Singapore, I reflect on the power of embracing problems as opportunities to build our muscles for life. If you’ve had plans derail in 2020 or are feeling weighed down by your own problems – worried about the future and unsure how you’ll handle it – this podcast is for you.
Grab a copy of You’ve Got This! My Reset Your Life Compass course (use the code RESET2020 for 50% off until the end of 2020)
Andrew Kap: Does the law of attraction really work?
The over-simplification of the Law of Attraction (LOA) has given it a bad rap in recent years. So whether you’re a confirmed LOA fan or its biggest cynic, you’ll enjoy this conversation with Andrew Kap, the bestselling author of The Last Law of Attraction Book You'll Ever Need To Read.
Andrew's book - https://amzn.to/3pfZzCH
You’ve Got This! - www.margiewarrell.com/ygt
My online Reset Your Life Compass Coaching Program - https://my.margiewarrell.com/reset-your-life-compass
Dots connect backward: Trust that everything works out in the end (... it’s not the end yet!)
When plans derail and you find yourself in circumstances you’d never have chosen, it's easy to fall into self-pity, fear or blame; feeling like life is working against you. In this podcast, I share news of moving back to the US after years of twists and turns. I encourage you to keep faith that life is working for you, even when you cannot see how; that you will eventually "live into the answers'' as dots only connect looking backward.
Use RESET2020 for 50% (to end 2020): www.resetyourlifecompass.c
Dr Paige Williams: Build your 'Anti-Fragility' to stand strong no matter what life throws at you
As 2020 has disrupted the normal flow of life, it’s also taught us to embrace the uncertain, the unplanned, and the unwanted. But this is easier said than done. Dr Paige Williams, author of AntiFragile, provides actionable advice to help you become anti-fragile, including how to get more comfortable with the uncomfortable and why challenging your shoulds is vital to thriving in tough times.
Learn more: www.drpaigewilliams.com/book
Life Compass Course: www.resetyourlifecompass.com
Life is happening FOR you, not to you: Look for the silent invitation your hardships hold
Life doesn't happen to you, it happens FOR you. Recorded when I was fresh back from two months overseas, this podcast will inspire you to reframe your biggest challenges so you can turn them into your greatest gifts and growth.
For more inspiration and resources, check out:
- Reset Your Life Compass at www.resetyourlifecompass.com (use the code RESET2020 for 50% off until the end of 2020)
- Grab a copy of You’ve Got This! at www.margiewarrell.com/ygt
- My quarantine experience - www.bit.ly/2G4KUsa
Thank you for the insp
Loved your manifesto! Can’t wait to read the book. Thank you for lighting my path. Dee ❤️🙏🏻
Ep 33: How to speak with power & influence
Margie’s so right when she says “speaking is itself an act of courage because we have to take the risk that someone will not respond the way we’d love them to respond”.
1. Walk your own talk by setting your highest intention with whatever it is you’re wanting to say. Rather than focusing inwardly, recognise you’re there to serve (via knowledge and insights).
2. What stories are straitjacketing you that are getting in the way (negative comparisons or focussing on what you can’t do/haven’t done create invisible boundaries that stop us crossing)? Tell another story to empower and give clarity why you need to step onto centre-stage. What do you have to share and give? Recognise your experiences aren’t what others people have. Share from a place of abundance, service and purpose.
3. Physiology impacts our psychology and how the words come out of our mouths: stand tall, with a confident smile on your face, take a few deep. breaths, lift your chin up ... feel your full length —-your breadth and depth, feel grounded with the earth — and make eye contact with the world around you. Feel great within yourself (even down to what you wear).
Speak from the heart & land on the heart of others. Superb insights, Margie. 👏🏻
Maggie kicks off her podcast with a powerful fellow champion about whom I’ve read but never heard speak! I loved the ratio of speaking and felt as if I were in the living room watching a passionate, conversational exchange (rather than an interview) between friends. Prepare for a serious call-to-action: to stop making excuses and take a long look in the mirror if you want to influence change in the world.
I also love Maggie’s intent. More than worth a listen! To living bravely.