Are you living your bravest life? In today’s fearful world, living bravely has become indispensable for living well.
Join best-selling author Margie Warrell as she shares practical wisdom and empowering conversations with world-renowned thought leaders such as Marianne Williamson, Steve Forbes, Sri Sri Ravi Shanker and Tal Ben-Shahar that get to the heart of what holds us back.
This podcast will inspire you to master fear, reframe failure and find the courage to step fully into your own power to enjoy greater success and fulfillment in your work, relationships and life.
Want to be a change maker but too often doubt if you can? Listen, dare, then do.
Dr Paige Williams: Build your 'Anti-Fragility' to stand strong no matter what life throws at you
As 2020 has disrupted the normal flow of life, it’s also taught us to embrace the uncertain, the unplanned, and the unwanted. But this is easier said than done. Dr Paige Williams, author of AntiFragile, provides actionable advice to help you become anti-fragile, including how to get more comfortable with the uncomfortable and why challenging your shoulds is vital to thriving in tough times.
Learn more: www.drpaigewilliams.com/book
Life Compass Course: www.resetyourlifecompass.com
Life is happening FOR you, not to you: Look for the silent invitation your hardships hold
Life doesn't happen to you, it happens FOR you. Recorded when I was fresh back from two months overseas, this podcast will inspire you to reframe your biggest challenges so you can turn them into your greatest gifts and growth.
For more inspiration and resources, check out:
- Reset Your Life Compass at www.resetyourlifecompass.com (use the code RESET2020 for 50% off until the end of 2020)
- Grab a copy of You’ve Got This! at www.margiewarrell.com/ygt
- My quarantine experience - www.bit.ly/2G4KUsa
Turia Pitt: Living a happier life, even in hard times
Turia Pitt is living proof that with the right mindset, anything is possible. Since suffering severe burns to over 85% of her body during a 100km ultramarathon, Turia has gone on to become a bestselling author, two-time Ironman and humanitarian. Enjoy my conversation with Turia as we discuss her new book, Happy and Other Ridiculous Aspirations.
More about Turia at TuriaPitt.com
Start with who: Decide who you want to be regardless of your circumstances
Every attribute we admire in others also lives in us. The good news is that who you decide to be is entirely within your control. Confidence, courage, optimism, gratitude... these are all muscles you can strengthen with practice. So, in times when it's easy to let problems define us, it’s vital to be deliberate in defining ourselves; identifying the power virtues of the person we want to be and then practicing them daily.
Stand guard on your energy: Beware emotional vampires
Taking 100% responsibility for the energy you let in and the energy you put out is always important. But, in the midst of challenging times, when we are feeling fragile, we have to be even more vigilant about the energy we let into our emotional space.
More at margiewarrell.com
Bronnie Ware: Lessons from life’s end... live the life YOU want, not the one others want for you
My illuminating conversation with Bronnie Ware, a former palliative care nurse who wrote The Five Regrets of the Dying, will help you reframe your challenges and look at your life through a larger lens, helping you to find the courage to step beyond the fears that keep you from living the life you truly want, and not the one others expect of you. More about Bronnie Ware at bronnieware.com
Customer ReviewsSee All
Thank you for the insp
Loved your manifesto! Can’t wait to read the book. Thank you for lighting my path. Dee ❤️🙏🏻
Ep 33: How to speak with power & influence
Margie’s so right when she says “speaking is itself an act of courage because we have to take the risk that someone will not respond the way we’d love them to respond”.
1. Walk your own talk by setting your highest intention with whatever it is you’re wanting to say. Rather than focusing inwardly, recognise you’re there to serve (via knowledge and insights).
2. What stories are straitjacketing you that are getting in the way (negative comparisons or focussing on what you can’t do/haven’t done create invisible boundaries that stop us crossing)? Tell another story to empower and give clarity why you need to step onto centre-stage. What do you have to share and give? Recognise your experiences aren’t what others people have. Share from a place of abundance, service and purpose.
3. Physiology impacts our psychology and how the words come out of our mouths: stand tall, with a confident smile on your face, take a few deep. breaths, lift your chin up ... feel your full length —-your breadth and depth, feel grounded with the earth — and make eye contact with the world around you. Feel great within yourself (even down to what you wear).
Speak from the heart & land on the heart of others. Superb insights, Margie. 👏🏻
Maggie kicks off her podcast with a powerful fellow champion about whom I’ve read but never heard speak! I loved the ratio of speaking and felt as if I were in the living room watching a passionate, conversational exchange (rather than an interview) between friends. Prepare for a serious call-to-action: to stop making excuses and take a long look in the mirror if you want to influence change in the world.
I also love Maggie’s intent. More than worth a listen! To living bravely.