In this episode, I chat with Dr. Nicola Gates, Clinical Neuropsychologist and Author of The Feel Good Guide to Menopause. We discuss menopause brain - what happens and why kindness and connecting helps.
Listen in to hear -
- How women's hormones change and signal the bookend to puberty
- The difference between the brain and mind, plus how brain fog and menopause brain are linked
- Why it's important to break the taboo of menopause and focus on self compassion, reassurance, connection and kindness during this time of both identity and physical change
- Tips to help women flourish through this change
- If men experience a similar transition to menopause
This must listen episode for women reinforces the importance of demystifying the menopause rollercoaster to enable them to take the discomforts with the joys and richness of being women.
Author of The Feel Good Guide to Menopause - purchase here - http://brainandmindpsychology.com/author/