Interviewing leaders in enterprise innovation.
Interviewing leaders in enterprise innovation.
Jasmine Smith from Swisse Wellness on developing people, new leadership & not doubting yourself
Jasmine Smith is the Director of People and Culture at Swisse. Jasmine Smith, Director, People and Culture, at Swisse Wellness, is a passionate people development professional who has extensive experience in leading and developing engaged and high performing teams.
Over her years of working with many innovative and successful brands (Lush Handmade Cosmetics, Mecca Cosmetica, T2 Tea), Jasmine has learnt that people are always an organisation’s most powerful differentiator.
In this episode Jasmine shares:
- How recent events call for new models of leadership and what they look like
- Lessons learned over the last few months and how Swisse is changing how they work
- Her beliefs about the ‘whole person’ approach to thriving at work, and how her past experiences have guide today
We hope you enjoy!
Space + Work: How this relationship is changing with Claudette Leeming from Australia Post
Claudette Leeming is the Head of Workspaces at Australia Post. She has spent her career in the property industry, with specialisation in Workplace Strategy, where she brings together technology and people & culture to positively influence workplace experience and effectiveness.
Claudette is constantly challenging how we operate to evolve the workplace to best enable the business - which has never been more relevant than right now.
In this episode we dive into:
- The big decisions leaders are making about their future workplaces and Claudette's thoughts on why you may not rush this
- Why you may not go to the office to 'work' in the future
- How to find the right working rhythms for you
We hope you enjoy this as much as we did !
How to bring creativity into every area of your life with Mykel Dixon
In the latest episode of the Naked Ambition podcast, we speak with award winning speaker, author and musician Mykel Dixon.
In our chat, Mykel shared his views and expert insights on:
Why he believes creativity is the #1 driver for personal fulfilment and professional success.
- The messy relationship between creativity, business and us.
- What it means to be an everyday creative (right now in the world) how he has navigated this
- And his practical advice for you how you can too.
How to have conversations that matter with Daniel Stillman
In this episode of the podcast we speak with Daniel Stillman the author of Good Talk and host of The Conversation Factory.
Daniel shared his views and expert insights on:
- Why you need to get good at having conversations with yourself before others
- The patterns present in every conversation
- A simple model for leaders to have better conversations
- and how good conversations became his calling
We hope you enjoy !
Pushing boundaries, making time for work that matters, and what is virtual EQ? With Lee Duncan
Tune for the next episode of the Naked Ambition Podcast with Lee Duncan. Lee Duncan is an Enterprise Design Sprint Leader at IBM.
How he has challenged normal models of the way we work throughout his career, how he made design sprints mainstream at IBM and how they are using them to solve for AI and Blockchain challenges. He also shares his best productivity hacks to stay on track and do the work that matters most.
Over his 20 year career he's helped support an experimental Model Office that reimagined default ways of working, such as scaling virtual design sprints. Lee has also designed solutions in Security, Acquisitions, Analytics and Blockchain—providing an enduring impact to company success.
This October he was recognized with an International Stevie Award in Vienna, Austria for his work with Miracle (non-profit), Chainyard, and IT People Corporation that created new Blockchain Technology for Disaster Relief.
Lee's most recent work has helped launch an Enterprise Design Sprint practice within Design to Deliver (D2D), an IBM internal design agency focused on transformatio
Building culture, collaboration and designing new futures at Google
In this episode we speak with Kai Haley Head of Design Relations at Google, which supports design excellence for designers and developers building on Google's platforms. Kai was also one of the founders and leads of the Google Sprint Master Academy, where she has trained over 800 Sprint Masters to drive innovation across Google’s diverse product areas.
- How Google use design sprints to explore 'Moonshot' ideas
- Cultivating an experimentation mindset and what she looks for in new hires
- Collaborating with designers and developers across Google platforms
- How Kai and her team have trained over 800 people in the design sprint methodology
- Plus the trends we should be watching
Customer ReviewsSee All
Listened to 3 podcasts in a row last night and got something (well lots of things) out of each one. Looking forward to attending Naked Ambitions Design Thinking course soon!
Brilliant, just Brilliant... a wonderfully produced and executed podcast... I can't wait for more!!!