11 episodes

The Republic is an influential work of philosophy and political theory by the Greek philosopher Plato, written in approximately 360 BC.

Plato - The Republic Plato

    • Courses

The Republic is an influential work of philosophy and political theory by the Greek philosopher Plato, written in approximately 360 BC.

    Platos Republic by Plato: Book IV

    Platos Republic by Plato: Book IV

    Socrates discusses happiness

    • 34 min
    Platos Republic by Plato: Book IX

    Platos Republic by Plato: Book IX

    The companions discuss the tyranical man.

    • 1 hr 56 min
    Platos Republic by Plato: Book VI

    Platos Republic by Plato: Book VI

    Socrates discusses whether philophers or nonphilosophers should run the city.

    • 55 min
    Platos Republic by Plato: Book V

    Platos Republic by Plato: Book V

    Socrates discusses a perfect city.

    • 50 min
    Platos Republic by Plato: Book XI

    Platos Republic by Plato: Book XI

    The imortality of the soul is discussed.

    • 32 min
    Platos Republic by Plato: Book III

    Platos Republic by Plato: Book III

    Socrates and Glaucon discuss the source of bravery

    • 1 hr 23 min

Customer Reviews

Muzo ,

Shadows on the wall.

Everyone should read/listen to this. Plato's Cave is a basic lesson that 99% of the population don't know about or comprehend, which allows the remaining 1% to control the planet. Listen to this. See the light (the real light).

Top Podcasts In Courses

Listeners Also Subscribed To