“Indeed whoever Allah guides none can misguide”
In this khutbah, Surat Israq verse 53 is addressed – “And tell My servants to always speak the best of all speech. Verily syaitan causes enmity and animosity amongst them. Know that Syaitan is an open enemy of mankind.”
This verse benefits us all. How? The honoured sheikh takes us through this verse in the following manner:-
* The meaning of the verse;
2. The history of the revelation of this verse;
3. The honour awarded by Allah in this verse;
4. The default manner of a mu’min responding to vulgarity and harshness ;
5. The tool utilised by enemy No. 1 of the ummah.
6. The number one cause man will be hurled into Hell;.
7. Who are the ones who shall be the closest to Prophet s.a.w. on the day of judgment and in Jannah?
Use the time afforded us during this lockdown, specially the circumstance that forces us into close and confined space, to listen to this talk.