Live shows are coming up in March peas!
8 March 2020 at the Comedy Store in Sydney, tickets available here
21 March 2020 in the York of Lilydale, tickets available here
28 March 2020 at the Yarraville Club, tickets available here
- One of the twins’ shoes was hidden in the toilet paper role box from who gives a crap
- Statistics on children with a disability attending special or main-stream schools can be found on the Australian Bureau of Statistics website
- Kate & Mandy planning to write a book and include some of your stories. If you like to be in the book, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why are you a pea, what is unique about your story and why have you enjoyed the podcast, have you made any changes in your life? What has changed for you since you listened to the podcast?
- Kate’s favourite Japanese restaurant in the Ringwood East is Komuni
- Mandy’s make a difference was going to walking netball rather than Aldi, tv show Survivor All Stars (on ten-play) and when calls the heart (on Netflix) For information regarding your data privacy, visit acast.com/privacy