Justin Tippett is an award-winning Contact Centre and Customer Experience (CX) expert and founder of CX Central, one of the leading websites in the world for customer management experts.
With decades of experience helping businesses improve their contact centre channel and broader customer experience strategy, this podcast will help you learn more about the latest trends, best practice tips and more featuring interviews with experts from across the globe.
Contact Centre Mythbusting Part 2
Contact Centre Mythbusting Part 2
Global experts Justin Tippett and Daniel Ord join forces again in the Contact Centre Mythbusting Part 2 to bust some contact centre management myths focussing on success metrics including AHT, Occupancy and more!
If you're in a contact centre manager role (or aspire to be) there's plenty of gold nuggets in this podcast including:
* The metrics you shouldn't be using for agents (and why) including:
* Number of Calls
* Why Adherence to Schedule is so important
* The 'Pooling Principle'
* Normalisation and True Calls Per Hour
* The correlation between AHT and quality
* Why intervals are so important
You can also listen to Episode 1 where they bust some myths about Customer Wait Times
Listen to the Podcast:
You can play directly in the browser below right now or you can find the Podcast in all your usual places to download and listen to later.
Watch the Podcast:
As well as listening to the podcast, you can also watch the interview on our new YouTube Channel or just click play below:
* Learn: View our Contact Centre Management Fundamentals Course or Introduction to Contact Centre Management course
* Engage: Justin Tippett to complete a Health Check on your contact centre >
* Listen: Listen to more CX Central podcasts >
* Read: The most common call centre metrics >
* Read: Why the AHT metric should be extinct >
* Subscribe: Stay across articles, new podcasts, get special offers and more
Everything you need to know about Call Centre Headsets
In this episode of the CX Central Podcast Justin Tippett caught up with Geoff Crane, Sales Director Australia/NZ for EPOS to provide some insight into all things call centre headsets including:
- The different types of headsets and connection options
- The difference between Bluetooth and DECT wireless phones
- Noise cancellation and acoustic shock
- How headsets can complement the new flexible work environment
5 Contact Centre Team Leader Myths Debunked
Local Team Leader coaching expert Marc Carriere joins host Justin Tippett to debunk some common myths about Call Centre Team Leaders.
Myths covered in this episode:
- Really good team members make great Team Leaders
- Team Leaders must be subject matter experts
- Call Centre Managers have the skillset and time to train their Team Leaders
- Team Leaders have the time to develop their teams
- Only large companies benefit from developing their teams
Taking Aussie Tech to the World
Host Justin Tippett interviews the CEO of Panviva Ted Gannan to learn more about how Knowledge Management Systems can transform a business and how Panviva evolved and took their product to the world.
Great insight for anyone managing a business looking to expand into an overseas market!
Contact Centre Myths Part 1
In part 1 of their Mythbusting episodes, Justin Tippett and Daniel Ord focus on Customer Wait time including:
- SERVICE LEVELS/RESPONSE TIME
- QUALITY vs PERFORMANCE
- INDUSTRY STANDARDS
- WAIT TIME METRICS
- ABANDONMENT RATE & ASA
- READERBOARD/CALL BOARD
It's a short (under 25 minutes) fun and educational insight into contact centre management suitable for anyone who manages (or would like to manage) a contact centre.
Talking CX with Daniel Ord
In this episode of the CX Central Podcast Justin Tippett and Daniel Ord talk openly and honestly about Customer Experience including:
*Real-world learnings from conducting a range of CX classes (what people struggle with, what are the wow moments etc)
*A definition of what CX actually is (including a version that Daniel uses a lot in his classes)
*The difference between Customer Service and Customer Experience (so you'll never be confused again!)
*Why it's so hard to get traction on CX within organisations along with a hot tip on how to change it.
Expertise at its best!
Justin is an absolute leader in his field! At the forefront of everything CX, business, tech, CC and much more! A definite thought leader and brilliant mind! Incredibly informative and transformational content!
Love the podcasts, fantastic and informative content. Thank you!
Extremely beneficial content
Great work Justin. I just finished listening to your episode with Daniel Ord. Fantastic to hear your two great contact centre minds come together. The conversation was great to listen to, covering lots of ground and offering terrific advice and insights for all contact centre stakeholders. Congrats.