The Inspiring Ecology Podcast discusses biology, ecology and natural science topics. Get in touch with us on FaceBook, Twitter and YouTube or find out more at www.inspiringecology.com
The Inspiring Ecology Podcast #2 - The Human Mind
In this Podcast we discuss our minds and how we can implement strategies to regain control.
Follow us on twitter @Inspiring_Eco and Martin @DrMartinHughes
Like us on FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/inspiringeco.
Visit our website: www.inspiringecology.com
1. On the Origin of Species - Charles Darwin
2. The 4 Agreements - Don Miguel Ruiz
3. The Power of Now - Eckhart Tolle
4. The Alchemist - Paulo Coelho
5. 12 Rules For Life - Jordan Peterson
6. How To Win Friends and Influence People - Dale Carnegie
7. Wisdom - Stephen S. Hall
8. 1984 - George Orwell
9. Brave New World - Aldous Huxley
10. Enders Game - Orson Scott Card
The Inspiring Ecology Podcast #1 - Invasive Non-native species in Britain
Welcome to the Inspiring Ecology Podcast - In this podcast we will discuss invasive non-native species in Britain with a particular reference to Scotland.
In this Podcast we discuss the impacts of four invasive non-native species in British Ecosystems.
Follow us on twitter @Inspiring_Eco and @DrMartinHughes
The Human Mind more like Mind Blown
That amazing voice, deep yet somehow inviting. Some excellent reviews and practical steps to inspire good mental ecology. Well done, it has made me rethink some things in my own life, I especially thought the section on ‘rock bottom’ was very uplifting. Thanks Doc