Are you looking to spread your message online?
Are you interested in starting your own podcast but dont know where to start? Then come and join me as I take you through starting your own podcast while I start this very podcast!
This is a highly audience driven show so if you have a question you want answered then make sure you listen to show
TWP 08: Mobilize your audience
Call to actions are an important part of extracting value from your podcast.
- How should a call to action sound when using the Value for Value Model
- What should i be asking for
- How long should it be
TWP 07: Introducing the Value for Value Model
Start getting more value out of your podcast by exchanging value with your audience.
- Podcasts are free monetarily but they are choc full of value
- What is this Value you speak of?
- How to start implementing this
TWP 06: Do all the shows!
I talk way too long on the different types of shows!
Here is the list to follow along with during the show :P
TWP 05: Play the music and start the show
All about starting each episode
- Music; what should you use
- Voice overs
- Tips on your intro spiel
TWP 04: Can your listeners subscribe to your podcast?
This episode is all about what your website needs to have in order to fully support your podcast
- Ensure your podcast is easy to subscribe to all devices
- Show title with SEO in mind
- Make it easy for your audience to contact you
Check out the Blubrry subscribe box here: http://create.blubrry.com/resources/powerpress/advanced-tools-and-options/powerpress-subscribe-shortcode/
TWP 03: How to record an episode
The post TWP 03: How to record an episode appeared first on The Wellness Pro.
Customer ReviewsSee All
Luke is amazing!
Such a wonderful IT wellness Pro! :) This podcast is great, very real and helpful. I’ve personally worked with Luke for years and highly recommend him and his services! 😊🙏🌿