Randy Brothers hit an all-time low when he had to file for bankruptcy. He bounced back in a big way. Now, his roofing company has done $40 million dollars in the revenue over the last eight years. Randy has learned how to implement processes and find the right people to build a successful culture. He is taking these skills and teaching other contractors how to start, build, and grow their businesses. Co-host, Nick Peret, started his own marketing company focusing on the home services industry. Together, they bring on special guests to provide value to listeners looking to take their business to the next level.
EP 134. How to Build a Scalable Roofing Company - Sam Struthers, Crest Exteriors
Sam Struthers with Crest Exteriors joins us to discuss how to build a scalable roofing company.
Crest Exteriors hit $34 million in annual sales. This placed them at number 48 on the Top 100 Roofing Contractors list.
- Focusing on Company Culture and Branding
- Leadership Development
- Repeatable Systems and Processes
- Sales and Marketing After a Storm
- Developing a Successful Commercial Roofing Department
EP 133. The 8 Figure Contractor Panel - American Contractor Summit
A panel of roofing business owners who have all hit $10 Million in annual revenue at The American Contractor Summit.
- Nathan Tebedo, Contractor Coach Pro
- Aaron Christ, Indy Roof Company
- Hunter Ballew, Cornerstone Construction
- Paul Reed, Northwest Roofing
- Graham Dessert, Roofing 101
- Randy Brothers, Elite Roofing
- Melanie Alden Knox, Alden Roofing
You can purchase all of the content here: https://fb.me/e/3rhgZJDi6
EP 132. The 2021 Marketing Game Plan for Roofing Companies - Joseph Hughes, Contractor Dynamics
Joseph Hughes with Contractor Dynamics joins us to discuss the 2021 Marketing Game Plan for roofing companies.
- What's Working Right Now
- Avoiding the Biggest Marketing Mistakes
- Utilizing Hidden Marketing Goldmines
- The 4-Step Process for Building a Marketing Plan
EP 131. How To Grow Your Roofing Company in 2021 - John Dye, The American Contractor Show
John Dye with The American Contractor Show joins us to discuss how the roofing industry adapted in 2020, the lessons we learned, and how to dominate the new year.
- Lessons Learned in 2020
- Finding Success with Work-Life Balance
- Leveraging Goal Setting to Grow Your Business
- Implementing Strategic Planning for 2021
We will also be doing a preview of The American Contractor Summit. Be sure to learn more and buy your tickets here: www.americancontractorsummit.com
EP 130. How To Win More High-End Residential Roofing Jobs - Sock Woodruff, Custom Installations
Sock Woodruff with Custom Installations joins us to share how to win more roofing jobs with high-end residential homes.
- Building a Prestigious Brand
- Marketing Strategies + Case Studies
- Providing a High-End Sales Experience
- Offering Speciality Roofing Systems
EP 129. How To Start A Virtual Roofing Company
Brian Friend with Just Roofs and Gutters joins us to discuss how to start and scale a virtual roofing company.
- Finding & Retaining Productive Employees
- Focusing on Team Bonding & Collaboration
- Creating a Thriving Culture
- Leveraging Tools & Technology
- Staying Accountable & Hitting Targets