In this monthly podcast we discover things you never thought would exist, never believed are real, never considered possible. We meet people who have amazing ideas, develop great products or provide fabulous services for dogs and for those who live with them.
Movie dogs and a more than hundredfold foster dog mom
• American author and dog rescue advocate Cara Sue Achterberg witnessed some heart-wrenching moments in dog shelters in the south of the US. She talks about her latest book: "One Hundred Dogs and Counting" (www.carawrites.com).
• Dog trainer Bente Dubnitzki from Queensland/Australia lives the glamorous live of movie stars. Or doesn't she? Bente gives us an insight into how much hard work it really is to train dogs for a role in a movie (www.bentesdogtraining.com.au).
• In chapter 13 of the audio book "Pirate - The Barking Kookaburra" Pirate and Stelze are going on a dangerous journey (www.bubenberg.com).
Music and meditation for dogs
• The Petcalmer relaxes your dog with especially composed music
• The YouTube channel RelaxMyDog offers your dog endless music and pictures
• How not to dress your dog for an Instagram shoot
• How to make your dog aware that you will come home again
• How to use the healing power of Reiki and meditation
• My most laid back Top Dog "Jar Jar Binks"
• Episode 11 and 12 of the audio book "Pirate - The Barking Kookaburra"
Your dog can change the world
• Diana Scott from "Frontier Pets" claims that your dog can change the world when you feed him the right food. www.frontierpets.com.au
• Having trouble finding your dog's poo? Joe Shyllit's book "Find the poo" might come in handy. www.findthepoo.com
• Ruby and Daniel's top dog Aila loves peanut butter and smelly socks.
• Episode 10 of the audio book "Pirate - The barking Kookaburra". www.bubenberg.com
The dog days are over
Martin Skalsky, director of the feature length documentary "Cody, the dog days are over" tells us how his adopted dog Cody both challenged and changed his life.
Yuetse is sharing a hilarious story about his some kind of poodle top dog Olivia.
Ron Jones takes us on a hunt for wild goats. His most treasured helper is Rip, a German shorthaired pointer.
Hear the next two episodes of the audio book "Pirate - The Barking Kookaburra".
The dog's life after lockdown
How to prepare your dog for a normal routine again? The global animal welfare organisation FOUR PAWS has all the answers for easing dogs out of lockdown.
Dollar is a Labradoodle. Despite him having ruined one day not only the table setting but also the whole family dinner, in Jay's and his daughter Judy's heart Dollar is still their top dog.
It is time for episode 7 of the audio book "Pirate - The Barking Kookaburra". After a bunch of dogs and a cat became his best friends, Pirate will in this episode meet a new animal, rather one of the dangerous sort.
Importance of providing a safe environment for your dog
Ron Pia, Canine Lifestyle Consultant, Trainer and founder of the PetCalmer tells us why it is important to provide a safe environment and feeling of trust when training your dog.
Rachel Fanucchi still hooked onto TV show Pooch Perfect with award winning Hollywood actress Rebel Wilson ... this time it's colouring.
We meet therapie dog Rupert with owner Mel.
Part 7 of "Pirate-The barking Kookaburra"
Music by Kieran Ruffles, Patrick Wauthier
Visit us at https://topdog.space/ or on https://www.instagram.com/topdogpodcast
Leave a comment for Top Dog Podcast on iTunes: