Using Twitter to make more connections and get hired. Ryan Foland speaks with Samantha Kelly, otherwise known as the Tweeting Goddess. Samantha is a Twitter expert, with over 46k engaged followers, and is founder of the global Women’s Inspire Network. She is a master of social media engagement.
Ryan and Samantha talk extensively about how to use Twitter to make connections. As well as being a speaker, Samantha runs two international conferences each year, and in this interview she shares her ideas on what she looks for from her speakers and why social media matters when it comes to hiring the right speakers.
Listen to this podcast to find out:
- How to start building a social media following by actively joining thriving online communities.
- How to get event organizers to notice you (spoiler: it is not by sending in an application).
- What the top social media experts, like Brian Fanzo, Ted Rubin, and Mari Smith, do different when it comes to speaking at events.
- The effect that using video (either live video or creating short clips) can have on your credibility.
- How to help yourself while helping others.