Zooming out to a global mindset. Ryan Foland speaks with Fredrik Haren, a global speaker who has given over 2000 talks in 67 countries, on 6 continents. This talk will leave you dizzy with possibilities and inspired to move up and out of your local speaking circuit.
Ryan and Fredrik talk about what you can do as a speaker to take your talk global by changing one important thing: your mindset. Once you stop thinking about where you come from and start seeing your message as essential to the global audience, the way you speak to audiences and event organizers will start changing.
Listen to this podcast to find out:
- What it takes to be a global speaker
- How to have it all: meaning a bursting career alongside a quality family life.
- How changing your mindset can have a massive impact on your speaking career
- How to speak to international audiences
- What free resources are available to you to help you along the way