-Storytelling and mindset. Ryan Foland speaks with Darren LaCroix, a Toastmasters World Champion, and expert professional speaking coach. Darren has taught hundreds of speakers how to hone their craft and build their businesses through storytelling and practice.
Ryan and Darren talk about what it takes to make it as a speaker, and how practice and feedback are the two key elements to become a better speaker. From how to get paid more, to truly connecting with your audience, it all comes down to getting on as many stages as you can and then finding out from your audience what resonated.
Listen to this podcast to find out:
- Why practicing, meaning getting on stage, is one of the most important things you can do if you want to get into the big leagues.
- How your mindset and intentions can make a difference on your audience and career.
- What makes some speakers soar to success, and other stay at the bottom.
- How to tell a great story in 17 seconds.
- The best speaking advice Darren has received in the 25 years he’s been a keynote speaker.