The neuroscience of audience engagement. Ryan Foland speaks with, David Meerman Scott, a professional speaker and marketing strategist. He has authored several books on marketing, including “The New Rules of Marketing and PR” and is one of the forefront thoughts-leaders on using content marketing to connect with audiences.
In this jam-packed podcast, Ryan and David explore how to connect personally and individually with audience members as a strategy for growing your fan base. For high-level speakers, David shares his insights on using speaker bureaus to get more bookings.
Listen to this podcast to find out:
1. What David learned about being a speaker from going to 75 Grateful Dead concerts.
2. The neuroscience of audience interaction, and how simple things like walking directly into the audience or live streaming videos can help you build a strong connection with your audience.
3. How to incorporate audience engagement into your talk naturally.
4. A surefire way of building a loyal audience by cultivating fans one by one.
5. Should you go exclusive with a bureau or not? What can you do to stay top-of-mind with bureaus and agents?