Classroom 2.0 LIVE webinar “Classroom 2.0 LIVE Finale: Open Mic” with Paula Naugle, as our always awesome facilitator and the entire Classroom 2.0 LIVE Advisory Team and our amazing participants. August 25, 2018
Our Classroom 2.0 LIVE team has made the very difficult decision to discontinue our weekly webinars. We want to hold one final live webinar this week, August 25th, so all of you who have been such an important part of our community can join us to celebrate and share memories. Our last "hurrah celebration " will be an open mic session similar to our Anniversary Celebrations. We hope all of you will join us and plan to take the mic to share your favorite memories, some of the shows that really made a difference to you with stories about how you used something you learned on Classroom 2.0 LIVE in your classrooms or professional lives. Whether you were a participant or presenter we’d love to hear your stories and take-aways from the show and the resources you learned about. Please join us!
These are the questions we plan to ask on Open Mic so you can come prepared to share your thoughts and stories.
1) When did you first start joining us for our weekly webinars? Who would like to take the mic and share one of your favorite CR 2.0 memories?
2) What are some tech tools or strategies you learned about by participating in CR 2.0 Live? Please share any takeaways you have.
3) How has participating in our webinars enhanced your teaching, your connections, your “best practices”, etc.? Please share any and all ways.
4) Do you have a favorite “aha” moment from one of the webinars you’ve attended? Please share it with us.
5) Have you (or will you) ever included the CR2.0 Live webinar archives in any PD you’ve been a part of whether a face-to-face session, a virtual webinar, or an Edcamp session?
6) What free webinars, online PD opportunities, virtual conferences can you recommend to others to take part in?
Please read the backstory to our decision on our website: http://live.classroom20.com
Thank you all for being such faithful followers and supporters of Classroom 2.0 LIVE. We will treasure all of the memories! Kudos and huge thanks to our team who have worked tirelessly to provide these fantastic learning experiences for everyone!
Founding Co-Moderators: Peggy George, Kim Caise, Lorna Costantini
Current Co-Moderators: Peggy George, Lorie Moffat, Tammy Moore, Paula Naugle
Advisory Team: Peggy George, Paula Naugle, Patti Ruffing, Maureen Tumenas, Kim Thomas, Susie Highley, Peg Volak, Wes Fryer, Jessie McKinley, Carolyn Stanley, and our faithful image creator, Melissa Getz
And to our Founder, mentor, encourager, advocate, adviser, and source of our inspiration, STEVE HARGADON! More information and session details are at http://live.classroom20.com.