Maybe you already have a digital presence or perhaps you don’t even know what that entails. A website? Social media? Email list? What does it all mean and how can a digital presence help you fill your classes and spread the wisdom of yoga? In this episode Destinee Berman answers these questions and shares her expert strategies for teaching yoga in the digital age.
DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
* What a digital presence consists of and where yoga teachers should focus their efforts
* What various social media platforms have to offer and tips for using each one
* Tips for designing a website
* How yoga teachers utilize newsletters and email lists
* Creating yoga related lead magnets (aka. free email opt-in gifts)
* How your website, email list and social media channels work together
* Tips for collaborating with influencers and widely known teachers
* Show notes with ALL CLICKABLE LINKS (www.loveteachingyoga.com/episode066)
* OfferingTree (www.offeringtree.com/lty) Build your website, start your email list and collect payments today!
* Episode 037: Yoga Psychology w/ Ashley Turner & Building Your Career
* The Thriving Yoga Teacher: How to Create a Sustainable Career Doing What You Love (www.loveteachingyoga.com/thriving-yoga-teacher)
GUEST RECOMMENDATIONS & CONNECTIONS:
* Destinee Berman: www.destineeberman.com
* Destinee on Instagram: @desberman