The Next Step Podcast is a weekly podcast focusing on the joys of recovery and sobriety. We focus our discussions to weekly news and each week focus on one of the 12 steps to recovery found on arp.lds.org.
The Next Step Pod 8.1. Step 1 getting honest
We are back 1!
we will do 20 in 20.
The Next Step Pod 6.4 Ask Addict Therapist Part 1 - 10:14:19, 4.49 PM
We are back with another episode. This one has been on the hard drive for a few weeks. But with some sickness, injuries, general conference, trips and our own busy and crazy lives... it took us a while.
Thank you for being patient.
This weeks Ask the Addict is with Janet Kennedy. 30 years of sobriety and a LMFT.
Find her at. http://www.janetkennedylmft.com/
Send us an email/DM/message on 12stepstochange for some "ask the therapist questions.
The Next Step Pod 6.3 Spouse Support - 8:7:19, 8.25 PM
If you like us, will you consider a small donation ?
President Nelson's speech at the NAACP
The Next Step Pod 6.2 Jay And Lexi Pre Surgury - Step 2 Hope
Want to help the podcast ?
Lights out in NY- OCMCO Lit the world with song:
Laguna Niguel Stake and Tijuana Mexico Stakes combine for youth conference:
The Next Step Pod 6.1 Brian Part 3 - 6:26:19, 9.16 PM
Help us talk with Alex Boye
Like, Share, Support the show.
The Next Step Pod 5.12 Some church news and listener questions
Want to support the podcast ?
News from here:
Find a 12 step meeting with ARP at arp.lds.org
other 12 step meetings:
• AA – Alcoholics Anonymous
• ACA – Adult Children of Alcoholics
• Al-Anon/Alateen, for friends and families of alcoholics
• CA – Cocaine Anonymous
• CLA – Clutterers Anonymous
• CMA – Crystal Meth Anonymous
• Co-Anon, for friends and family of addicts
• CoDA – Co-Dependents Anonymous, for people working to end patterns of dysfunctional relationships and develop functional and healthy relationships
• COSA – an auxiliary group of Sex Addicts Anonymous
• COSLAA – CoSex and Love Addicts Anonymous
• DA – Debtors Anonymous
• EA – Emotions Anonymous, for recovery from mental and emotional illness
• FA – Families Anonymous, for relatives and friends of addicts
• FA – Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous
• FAA – Food Addicts Anonymous
• GA – Gamblers Anonymous
• Gam-Anon/Gam-A-Teen, for friends and family members of problem gamblers
• HA – Heroin Anonymous
• MA – Marijuana Anonymous
• NA – Narcotics Anonymous
• N/A – Neurotics Anonymous, for recovery from mental and emotional illness
• Nar-Anon, for friends and family members of addicts
• NicA – Nicotine Anonymous
• OA – Overeaters Anonymous
• OLGA – Online Gamers Anonymous
• PA – Pills Anonymous, for recovery from prescription pill addiction.
• SA – Sexaholics Anonymous
• SAA – Sex Addicts Anonymous
• SCA – Sexual Compulsives Anonymous
• SIA – Survivors of Incest Anonymous
• SLAA – Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous
• SRA – Sexual Recovery Anonymous
• UA – Underearners Anonymous
• WA – Workaholics Anonymous
Customer ReviewsSee All
Brought me out of the Dark
This podcast helped me in so many ways. Hearing other peoples honest stories of recovery helped me to recognize that it was possible for me. I thought I would die with my addiction a secret. Married 14 years with 4 children I was good at hiding. My shame and pride kept me thinking I could one day kick it on my own. However that didn’t work for 21 years.
This show broke me out of that cycle this year with some hard confessions and now five months of ARP attendance I am now on the road of recovery.