Each one of your customers is a human being, and as such, they tend to make decisions based more on emotion than logic.
In fact, it's estimated that 90% of decisions are based on emotion, with the remaining 10% coming from the practical and logical side. Despite this, many brands continue to focus on that 10% in their marketing efforts, which often limits the impact they can have on their audiences.
In today's episode of Community Powered Marketing, Sue chats with Anne Candido, fellow podcaster and founder of Go for 2, a Brand "Love" Building consultancy to discuss "brand" and how it can be used to create a more human-focused business.
You'll learn why "branding" is, in reality, a business philosophy that leads to growth and why it's a vital concept for businesses to embrace.
You'll learn why so many brands fail to consider the 90% of decisions that are fueled by emotion.
You'll discover the value of using testing and learning to gauge reactions, make changes, and develop an ROI that you can reasonably predict and then scale.
You'll also learn how large brands are looking to the entrepreneurial world to make much-needed shifts in their culture.
Join Sue and Anne as they explore the power of "brand" as a noun rather than a verb, and why businesses must learn how to shift from a transactional mindset to a relational one.
What You’ll Learn in this Show:
Why your brand needs to be "the roots of your business tree" - the foundation that will help you differentiate in a crowded marketplace.
Why so many businesses focus on the 10% of decisions that are fueled by practicality, rather than the 90% that are fueled by emotion.
The power of the testing and learning process, and why can help brands avoid the trap of endless debating "what could work?" hypotheticals.
How large brands are learning to take a page from the entrepreneurial world to make shifts in their culture and find new ways to deliver the right message, at the right time through the right channel.
And so much more...