Rachel’s life mission is to heal the collective divide by addressing and eradicating racist patriarchy. Through her work, Rachel creates space for people to voice their pain so they feel seen, heard, and supported. She’s on the mic with Matt today to share how losing her mother was a driving factor in her becoming a grief coach and how her work is helping women of colour through the grief of navigating racist patriarchy.
Learn more about...
1. Rachel → https://www.rachelricketts.com/
2. Layla Saad → http://laylafsaad.com/
3. Catrice Jackson → http://www.shetalkswetalk.com/
4. Spiritual Activism 101 Webinar (next session in Sept!) → https://www.rachelricketts.com/online-courses
5. Rachel's Anti-Racism Resources → https://www.rachelricketts.com/online-courses