Where Dex Randall teaches professionals the way out of burnout. Get your work mojo back and develop sustainable leadership and performance.
Special: Melissa - when your man gets coached
Listen in as I interview Melissa about her experience of her physician husband taking the Burnout to Leadership coaching program.
EP#17 4 essential tips to overcoming obstacles to your goal
Special: Jon's experience of coaching
Talking with my client Jon, a senior physician at an academic hospital, about his Burnout to Leadership coaching experience. We discuss Covid and the reality of burnout, his reluctance to reach out for coaching, impatience for results and some of his discoveries on the journey, like learning to give himself grace.
Ep#16 Why most goals fail and 6 things you must do to succeed with yours
- Why 92% of NY resolutions fail.
- How to set your goal up for success.
- Creating a compelling reason to succeed.
- 6 things you must do to achieve your goal.
Goal worksheet, Burnout Coach
Ep#15 How to overcome resistance and create real change in your life
- Why we dont change.
- How to change and become a new you.
- Meditation, being in flow and facilitating change.
- Creativity and creating a new life after burnout.
Ep#14 Perfectionism is career-limiting - here's how to avoid it
- What we think perfectionism does for us.
- What it really does for us.
- How perfectionism is career-limiting.
- How to reduce perfectionism.
Perfectionism worksheet, Burnout Coach
Monday Hour One, The Life Coach School
Essentialism, Greg McKeown
Big Potential, Shawn Achor
Daring Greatly, Dare to Lead and The Power of Vulnerability TED talk, Brene Brown