Welcome to the Canadian Job Search Podcast.
Landing a job today can be challenging if you are a recent graduate or new Canadian. We have the solution for you. Our mission is to help get the job you want.
In our podcast, we interview industry experts who provide you with tips and strategies to help you navigate the recruiting and interview process. We are looking forward to helping you land your next job.
Canadian Job Search Success with Sibasis Das
Welcome the Job Interview Success series, this week we interview Sibasis Das.
Sibasis is a newcomer to Canada, he shares his job search journey and the steps to become successful in landing his first job.
- What to do before you arrive in Canada
- Knowing your field and the certifications
- Understanding the Canadian Work culture
- How to create a successful job search strategy
Learn about Siabasis Das, and his blog
Job search success with Connel Valentine
Welcome to this edition of the Canadian Job Search Podcast.
This week we interview Connel Valentine. Connel is the co-founder of the Canadian Job Search Academy.
Connel educates and enlightens people to find the job that's right for them.
- When is it a good time to move jobs?
- How to be approachable?
- Personalize your interactions!
- Have companies changed the way they interview?
To learn about Connel Valentine, visit:
Empowering your interview with Nkechi Nwafor-Robinson
This week we interview Nkechi Nwafor-Robinson. Nkechi is an entrepreneur, author, pro athlete and inspirational speaker, devoted to uplifting people and helping them live purpose-driven lives.
- Creating a successful morning ritual
- The power of affirmations
- How your social profile is impacting your brand
Learn about Nkechi visit: http://www.empoweredinmyskin.com
Podcast, visit https://ownyourthrive.podbean.com
Learn about our course on https://canadianjobsearchguide.com
What do Human Resource professionals look for in a candidate?
Welcome to the latest edition of the Canadian Job Search Podcast. I'm delighted to present Lina Wang.
In this episode, Lina shares her perspective on traits that human resources are looking for when they hire candidates.
In this episode, Lina covers:
• How to prepare for your job search
• Explaining "Canadian Experience"
• Personalizing your LinkedIn request
• What hiring managers are looking for in candidates
To learn about Lina Wang, visit https://www.linkedin.com/in/jlin
Interviewing for a company's culture with Heather Arthur
I'm thrilled to present Heather Arthur.
She is a telecom executive with Canada's largest providers and is known as the Magnetic Culture builder.
In this episode, Heather shares insights into the characteristics and traits that leaders are looking for when they hire team members.
In this episode Heather covers:
- Showing passion and energy
- Being authentic and genuine
- What it means to be a great team member
Learn about Heather, visit https://www.linkedin.com/in/heatherarth
Bringing mindfulness to the pandemic
I'm excited to present the latest episode of the Canadian Job Search Podcast with John Windisman.
In this episode, John shares strategies and techniques to help you bring mindfulness to this challenging time.
John provides you with tips for managing your stress and anxiety. He covers:
- The definition of mindfulness
- Rhythmic breathing
- Three breath exercise
Learn about John, visit: https://optimisticbrain.com