Welcome back Rounds Table Listeners!
We are back today with our Classic Rapid Fire format! 4 papers…here we go!
1. Can early rhythm control therapy reduce risk of cardiovascular complications in atrial fibrillation? (0:33 - 7:02)
2. Can SGLT2 inhibitors improve risk of heart failure or CV death among patients with reduced ejection fraction and heart failure? (7:03 - 12:46)
3. What is the effect of single vs dual antiplatelet therapy on TAVI patients who do not have an indication for anticoagulation? (12:47-18:07)
4. Is low dose edoxaban safe and effective among patients 80+ with atrial fibrillation? (18:08 - 23:51)
And for the Good Stuff:
• An adorable New Zealand baby doing the Haka, a ceremonial dance or challenge in Maori culture (23:52-24:20)
• An inspirational commercial by the German government about COVID-19 (24:21- 26:00)
Questions? Comments? Feedback? We’d love to hear from you. @roundstable