This episode of Investments Unplugged continues the Q&A of episode 38. The Capital Markets Strategy team once again answer some of the burning questions they’ve been asked during COVID-19 pandemic.
Their responses cover many topics:
• What effect will government stimulus and mounting debt levels have on equities and fixed income investments?
• Is a services-based economic recovery important to the markets?
• Are investors looking more at growth or value now?
• What about emerging markets? Are they attractive investments?
• Is the 60/40 investment portfolio dead?
… and more.