Host Ms. Danielle is a Black woman who can see our nation’s capitol building from her roof. In this episode, Ms. Danielle shares exactly what went through her mind as the riot at the US Capitol unfolded and her reflections. Listen. Learn. Grow. And stop gaslighting Black people. A transcript of this episode is available here.
- @msdanielleferrentino on Instagram
- Danielle’s book: Empathy and Eyebrows
- Join the Still Kickin Club
- Join our emailing list for merch updates
Shop Our Sponsor:
- FMYH - Fancy Meeting You Here is a collaborative space for creatives to grow their ideas and shape their goals.
- FMYH Patreon
- Still Kickin Sessions - Awareness is great. Action is better.
- Protests & Privilege with Jesse Ross
- Getting Comfortable With Discomfort with Ms. Danielle
- Diversity and Inclusion training with Jesse Ross
- Anti-Racism Daily
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/help-a-human-out.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.