The iconoclastic David Shing (Shingy) is one of digital's most entertaining, fascinating, and polarizing figures—and he remains one of the sharpest minds in the business. Join Dan, Nasser, and Jenna as they chase down AOL's former "Digital Prophet" and see the world through his eyes, casting their gaze at:
- The antagonistic origins of the Prophet
- The best (and worst) pandemic advertising
- Are CMOs unprepared for the cookieless future?
- Three barriers to data-driven insights
- QR codes: A comeback story
LINKS: "www.dacgroup.com" https://www.dacgroup.com/podcast/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=podcastdescription&utm_campaign=insidethefunnel&utm_content=episode-008&utm_term=podcast | ATTRIBUTIONS: "radio band.wav" by Paper Jam of Freesound.org | "twangy electric guitar.wav" by venusiancharm of Freesound.org