Confessing your sin to your spouse will never be an easy thing to do but it is important ot maintain a healthy relationship with your spouse as well as growing in your walk with christ. Although confession is so important it is something that does not happen very often in our marriages.
In this episode we discuss the reasons why confessing your sin to your spouse is so important and we also give some practicle and biblical advice on how to go about confessing. We also talk a little bit about how to recieve a confession from our spouse.
Please leave us your questions and comments.
GET THE "Ephesians 5:25" SHIRT HERE: https://shop.marriageaftergod.com/collections/apparel/products/ephesians-5-25-shirt
1 John 1:5-10
Tips For Confession
1. (22:28) Recognize what Christ has done for us. There is nothing your spouse can do that is worse than what we have done to God.
2. Honesty Is Key
3. Don't Minimize
4. Repentance & Confession Are Two Different Things.
5. Give Eachother Room To Confess
6. Choose A Good Time
7. Don't Wait For Perfect Time
8. How To recieve A Confession
9. Forgive Eachother
10. The Goal Is Reconciliation
11. Don't Rush The Other Person To Forgive You But Trust God With Your Spouses Heart.
13. Have Slef-Control In Your Reposnse Towards You Spouse
FOR MORE ENCOURAGEMENT
SHOP MARRIAGE RESOURCES