We’re digging into why these symptoms matter when you are TTC.
Many times we get myopically focused on egg health and miss all the other symptoms that may be contributing to our fertility diagnosis.
Our body wants to procreate, but right now, it may be under attack by seemingly healthy foods, gut infections, environmental toxins and more.
We can research and figure out what worked for someone else or take a targeted approach and determine what is right for our bodies.
With a targeted approach, you can get pregnant naturally or increase your chances of pregnancy success with your eggs.
This episode is for you:
1. You know there is a reason why it’s not working, but no one has run the tests to figure out why (hint, it’s not about focusing on egg quality)
2. You want to get pregnant naturally, but you were told that IVF is your only option, and it has you second-guessing your decision
3. You are moving to IVF in the next 3-6 months and want to improve your chances of it working.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
1) The top symptoms and themes we see with low AMH, high FSH, premature ovarian insufficiency and diminished ovarian reserve so that you can improve pregnancy success
2) Why IVF may not be your next best step and how to know when it is right for you
3) How to optimize your chances of a successful IVF after failed, cancelled or being told you are a “poor responder”
Fab Fertile Method https://www.fabfertile.com/what-we-do/
Stuck in a food rut? Not sure what exactly to eat to enhance your fertility? Get your free copy of our Summer Fertility Recipe Guide at https://www.fertilitydietfreebie.com/.
Book your Supercharge Your Fertility Discovery call here with your partner (https://bit.ly/getpregnantpodcast)
During our call, we’ll be discussing what you have tried so far and where you’ve faced challenges. This can feel stressful but is designed to help us get to the root cause of your fertility issues and will help me to give you the best possible action plan at the end of the call. However, to reassure you – on this call we won’t be digging into the trauma associated with infertility/miscarriage/loss – rather we are focused on solutions and an ACTION PLAN as to how our Fab Fertile Method can help you get pregnant naturally.
This episode is sponsored by: Legacy
Legacy: the digital fertility clinic that allows you to test, freeze, and improve your sperm from home. Legacy allows you to test your sperm with a mail-in kit so you can produce a sample in the comfort of your own home. Their kits use a transport media that’s clinically proven to protect and extend the life of sperm for overnight shipping.
Legacy’s kit does not require a prescription, and semen analysis starts at $199. Every client has the option to discuss their results with one of their male fertility specialists if they choose.
Use code FabFertile for 20% off your fertility analysis at https://www.givelegacy.com/.
Join the Fab Fertile Support on Facebook for motivation, support, and education to prepare for pregnancy success.
Check out https://www.fabfertile.com/blog/how-to-look-beyond-your-fertility-diagnosis-so-you-can-improve-pregnancy-success/