Through the art of storytelling, education and life experience, Matthew Brickman, President of iMediate Inc. and a Florida Supreme Court Certified Mediator along with his co-host Sydney Mitchell discuss mediation as well as conflict resolution & negotiations skills. Gain the knowledge necessary to negotiate your own agreement that will provide you hope and peace in your own divorce or paternity case. Questions for the show? Email: MBrickman@iChatMediation.com
13. Knowing the Difference Between a Divorce and Paternity Action
Do you have a divorce action on your hands or a paternity action? Matthew Brickman and Sydney Mitchell discuss the difference between a divorce mediation and a paternity mediation and how you can come out on other side of either one much better.
12. How to Never Come Into Mediation Unprepared Again [STORIES]
Matthew Brickman and Sydney Mitchell discuss the formula for going into mediation prepared and ready to negotiate your way to a peaceful resolution.
11. Your Mediator Prepares For Your Mediation In Ways You Wouldnt Believe [STORIES]
Unbelievable stories of how much preparation your mediator puts into mediating your case as told by family law mediator Matthew Brickman and his co-host Sydney Mitchell.
10. Mediation Divorce & Paternity Q&A Episode (BONUS)
In this bonus episode Matthew Brickman and Sydney Mitchell answer your questions emailed into the show regarding mediation, divorce and paternity.
9. Matthew And His Daughter Cassie Discuss The Struggle Within The Parent Child Relationship (II)
The conclusion of Matthew Brickman and his daughter Cassie's discussion of the struggle within the Parent-Child Relationship in the circumstances surrounding divorce and separation.
8. Matthew And His Daughter Cassie Discuss The Struggle Within The Parent Child Relationship (I)
Matthew Brickman is joined by his daughter Cassie to give their firsthand account of the struggle within the Parent-Child Relationship in the circumstances surrounding divorce and separation.