Our aim is to make fat loss, weight gain, increasing muscle mass and getting shredded as easy to understand and follow as possible.
Ep.206 Why you should eat the Whippy
This week Jonny and Briz have a chat about why eating the whippy will help your fat loss!
Ep.205 The one with all the protein bars...
This week Brizzle swapped Jonny for a special episode, a topic close to both their hearts...
The amazing @tea2triceps Rebecca Nolan joins to talk all about Protein Bars!
What can we call a protein bar?
When are they best used?
Any ingredients to look out for?
And the Best and Worst ones!
Ep.204 Body Transformation Photos - Ethical?
This week Jonny and Brizzle chat about Body Transformations, specifically whether they think they are ethical...
Are they motivational?
Or could they do more harm by being part of diet culture?
Hope you enjoy!
Ep.203 Restaurants and Calorie Labelling on menus
This week Jonny and Brett talk about another blow up in the industry...
Should the government enforce Calorie Labelling in restaurant menus
They go over what the EVIDENCE says for its success on reducing Calorie intake, what concerns we might have for someone with disordered eating patterns, and more
Ep.202 Rehab and Exercise Myths with Hannah Murphy
This week Jonny and Brett hosted the fantastic Hannah Murphy, she is a Rehab Specialist based in Coventry.
We spoke about;
- Does having pain mean you're injured?
- Theraguns - what’s the deal?
- Glute activation - Is this a “thing”?
- Does sitting up straight or having a “better” posture have benefits to health?
- How safe is it to lift with a rounded back?
- How important is “prehab” to the average lifter?
- Should you do Yoga?
You can find her on IG @HannahMurphyFiitness
Ep.201 Socials Copy and Marketing with the Experts
This week we had the Amazing Nic and Tanya to talk about the struggles Fitpros have when it comes to marketing and social media
- How does someone determine their ‘avatar’
- Why is it important to understand your brand values when it comes to how you market to your audience
- What is being purpose driven?
- Why might someone want to know their anti-values
- How can a fitpro stand out from the crowd
And a LOT MORE!
You can find them over on IG @nicandtanya