We affirm you with education, information, and resources in the areas of: self-care, career development, business building, and wealth consciousness challenges and solutions.
The Many Way To Practice Gratitude
This show is about gratitude and the many ways that this emotion can be expressed by individuals and collectively. We will talk about what gratitude is, why it is important, and different ways people can and do show thankfulness. Join us and let us know what you are grateful for.
Perfectionism vs Being Your Authentic Self
Join us as we welcome Dr. Menije to our show. Dr. Menije is a licensed psychologist based out of Los Angeles, who has several years of experience in clinical psychology. She works with adults in couples and individuals therapy. Dr. Menjie has a bachelors degree psychology, a masters degree in psychology and a doctoral degree in clinical psychology. She uses Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) to assist clients with identifying emotions and thoughts that affect behavior negatively. Through this process clients develp tools that can be used to reduce the stressors of everyday life challenges.
We will discuss how to break the habits of perfectionism, and talk about the differences between perfectionalism vs. being your authentic self.
Reach One So Each One Can Teach One: The Awakening Frequency YouTube Channel
Join us as we discuss with Ozz of the Awakening Frequency YouTube Channel the meaning of his mission 'Reach One So Each One Can Teach One'. Ozz has a clear message to humanity that self love, tolerence, and mindfulness solves many disfunctions. Ozz has three programs that air weekly and a 4th show that airs periodically. We will learn about each of these programs in detail and their importance to the global community.
The message that Ozz wants to convey are as follows:
1; Black History Monday- is a platform used to help educate people about the accomplishments black people have made throughout history. Most of the people featured are not commonly discussed.
2. Wide Open Wednesday- is a platform used to report on various relevant news storires from around the globe that are not usually reported on our local channels. The stores could be about anything but mostly pertain to black people. Black people are often represented ina negative light. His mission to to turn the brightness up.
3. Food Label Friday- is the most important show. This platform is used to educate people about the poisions the FDA allows in our food. Anyone who eats needs to subscribe and share for this alone.
4. Wake Up Call- is a random program that brings to light many things that are done to us as people of the Earth, and often highlights how government, corporations, and organizations do deceptive things that have negative effects on us. This is the show that opens your mind.
7 Essential Self-Care Tips for Creating an Authentic Lifestyle
"In a World Where Everyone Wants You to Look Like They Do, Being Your Authentic Self Can See Scary, Rebellious, and Even Unnatural".
Authenticity is about knowing what you value, how you will choose to live out those values, and most important, why those values are important to you. We have provided seven tips to help you create a self-care routine as you come into our authentic self. These seven tips:
1. Define what authenticity means to you
2. Do not be afraid to explore your likes, dislikes, gifts skills, and talents
3. Trust your intuition
4. Chose to be around people who celebrate your attributes
5. Have acceptance
6. Understand how thoughts become things
7. Create environments of beauty and peace
can help you to develop and maintain a strong core sets of values and behaviors. Once you begin to apply these strategies to your life, over time, you will get use to being yourself, and will learn to love all aspects of who you are in the process.
The Emissary by Tamara Veitch and Rene DeFazio
'The Emissary' a novel written by married couple Tamara Veitch and Rene Defazio is a tale about a civilization of beings who live in a time of narvanna. The young people of this civilization have never had to deal with lower energies of betrayal, sorrow, envy, or strife. The world as they know it is quickly changing and darkness is taking over the minds, spirits, and hearts of the inhabitiants. It is the emissaries who will be charged with the responsibility of maintaining light and love in the world.Tamara
We will be talking with the authors Tamara Veitch and Rene Defazio about their experiences in writing this novel and bringing the characters to life. They share their thoughts about things like self-publishing, writing as a business and career, and keeping your writing passions alive.
Living Life On Life's Terms: My Acceptance
In this segment, I talk about my acceptance of living with a chronic illness and balancing life's daily responsibilities.